My Contact Information

My Contact Information:

LJH Phone Number: 830-709-5115
Email: Rreyes@lytleisd.com


Thursday, August 28, 2014

We're back in business....

This week has been eventful!  I've had the wonderful opportunity of meeting many of my students.  We've had the chance to get to know one another, have a few laughs, and just try to get back in the routine of things.  Coming back is always hard since all summer it was a no schedule type of day, and now the students and the teachers have to be on a schedule, but it hasn't been too challenging.  This week we covered our classroom procedures and expectations, along with the procedures of the school.  I know we will have a successful year.  As students walk in to my classroom, this is the setup:








I'm looking forward to next week when we can start diving in to what we will be doing this year!  


No comments:

Post a Comment